The Ethiopian Full Gospel Believers' Church exists to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ with the power of the Holy Spirit and make disciples of all nations by serving the whole man. Unceasingly we minister the converts to help them grow to the full stature of Jesus Christ. Our mission is to rise spirit empowered leaders who are the keys to the multiplication of vibrant local churches
Ethiopian Full Gospel Believers' Church is visioned to see spirit filled and vibrant local Churches planted among the peoples of Ethiopia, Horn of Africa, Middle East and beyond.
Ethiopian Full Gospel Believers' Church has the purpose to the following core points
1. Doing the evangelism mission given by Lord Jesus Christ
2. Making believers disciples
3. Doing whatever enables the church to give holistic services
4. Protecting the doctrine of faith and unity of the church
The Ethiopian Full Gospel Believers' Church uphold the following values as foundations of its Ministry.
- Classical Pentecotalism
- Fasting and Prayer
- Righteousness and Justice
Statement of Faith.
The Basic Christian doctrine of the Ethiopian Full Gospel Believers' Church are the following
- 1. We believe the Bible which has the 66 books in it is the Word of God breathed by Him, infallible, has the final authority on every faith and conduct issues, it is living and works today.
- 2. We believe in one Trinity God that expressed him self as God the Father, Son the Christ and the Holy Spirit.
- 3. We believe that God has the Supreme Authority in the Works of Creation, Protecting the creation, manifestation, redemption and the last judgment.
- 4. We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is sent by God, conceived from the Holy Spirit, perfect man and God, died on the cross for the sins of human beings as ransom, buried, raised from the dead on the third day in bodily form, ascended to Heaven, sat on the right hand of God and intercedes for us and will come once again in glory and honor to judge the living and the dead.
- 5. We believe that the Holy Spirit has all the divine attributes, is perfect God and deserves Worship.
- 6. We believe that man is created in the image and likeness of God, fell in sin, and, because of this reason man is guilty and the wrath and judgment of God is up on him.
- 7. Man can be saved from the debt of sin, its power and penalty only through the redemptive work of the sinless son of God Jesus Christ on behalf of human beings; and, a sinner can be saved by grace in believing in the Lord Jesus Christ only.
- 8. We believe the Holy Spirit works in the life of a sinner by convicting him about sin, helping him to repent, be born again and become a new creation.
- 9. We believe that the Holy Spirit dwells in the life of a believer, a believer receives power and speaks in tongue whenever he is baptized by the Holy Spirit and be refilled time to time.
- 10. We believe that the Holly Sprit works today to build the Church, gives different grace gifts to believers, heals the sick, delivers the oppressed and does miracles.
- 11. We believe the Holy Spirit gives Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers and other Ministry gifts to enable the Church discharge the great commission, given to her by Lord Jesus Christ to Preach the Gospel to all people and the believers and do what is necessary for building the body of Christ.
- 12. We believe in one Holy Church that is the body of Christ wherein all those who are born again by Holy Spirit are found.
- 13. We believe that, pursuant to the instruction of Lord Jesus Christ, every born again believer should be baptized by being fully immersed in water in the name of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit to show his oneness with the death and resurrection of Christ, his death to sin and resurrection for righteousness. Moreover, a believer partakes the Lord’s Supper to speak about the death of the Lord until his second coming and express his fellowship with the Lord and believers too.
- 14. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, eternal judgment of sinners and eternal life of believers.